As the building facilities manager, Adrian is responsible for tasks that include pulling permits, overseeing engineering and installation, and providing customer service for patio cover and free-standing shade structures. He also has a hand in projects that include decks, sun rooms and even garages. His favorite part of the job is the camaraderie in the office, and he finds HLC a great place to work because everyone is made to feel valued.
1040 Matley Lane, Suite 4
Reno, NV 89502
Request an estimate
Request a quote for any of our services now, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
- Is August a Good Time for Landscaping Projects in Northern Nevada?
- Three Reasons Your Reno Home Needs an Outdoor Fire Feature
- The History of Reno’s Harris Landscape Construction — Almost 50 Years and Counting
- Adding a Shade Structure to your Northern Nevada Outdoor Space
- A Review of Harris Landscape Construction
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Click here to troubleshoot.
About Harris Landscape Construction
Since 1973, Harris Landscape Construction has emphasized quality and craftsmanship in all of its projects. For all your landscape construction needs in Reno and Sparks, contact HLC today.