As the owner of Harris Landscape Construction, Dan Cozzi oversees all aspects of the business. He’s been involved with HLC since the beginning, and he purchased the company from its original owner, Mike Harris, in 2006. Dan’s philosophy is to work with people who take pride in their own work, and that approach continues to be effective. His crew is committed to providing quality projects at fair prices, and that includes any work that comes up after a project is complete. His goal is complete customer satisfaction.
1040 Matley Lane, Suite 4
Reno, NV 89502
Request an estimate
Request a quote for any of our services now, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
- Is August a Good Time for Landscaping Projects in Northern Nevada?
- Three Reasons Your Reno Home Needs an Outdoor Fire Feature
- The History of Reno’s Harris Landscape Construction — Almost 50 Years and Counting
- Adding a Shade Structure to your Northern Nevada Outdoor Space
- A Review of Harris Landscape Construction
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Click here to troubleshoot.
About Harris Landscape Construction
Since 1973, Harris Landscape Construction has emphasized quality and craftsmanship in all of its projects. For all your landscape construction needs in Reno and Sparks, contact HLC today.