As the building facilities manager, Adrian is responsible for tasks that include pulling permits, overseeing engineering and installation, and providing customer service for patio cover and free-standing shade structures. He also has a hand in projects that include decks, sun rooms and even garages. His favorite part of the job is the camaraderie in the office, and he finds HLC a great place to work because everyone is made to feel valued.
1040 Matley Lane, Suite 4
Reno, NV 89502
Request an estimate
Request a quote for any of our services now, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
- Do You Need a Landscape Designer for a Residential Landscaping Project?
- “A Dream Come True” – A Review of Harris Landscape Construction
- Using Rock or Wood Mulch in Northern Nevada Landscapes
- The Right Time to Start Your Sprinklers in Reno/Sparks
- Looking for a Reno Landscaper? Start with Company Reputation.
Unsupported get request. Object with ID '17841431314133909' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
About Harris Landscape Construction
Since 1973, Harris Landscape Construction has emphasized quality and craftsmanship in all of its projects. For all your landscape construction needs in Reno and Sparks, contact HLC today.