As the owner of Harris Landscape Construction, Dan Cozzi oversees all aspects of the business. He’s been involved with HLC since the beginning, and he purchased the company from its original owner, Mike Harris, in 2006. Dan’s philosophy is to work with people who take pride in their own work, and that approach continues to be effective. His crew is committed to providing quality projects at fair prices, and that includes any work that comes up after a project is complete. His goal is complete customer satisfaction.
1040 Matley Lane, Suite 4
Reno, NV 89502
Request an estimate
Request a quote for any of our services now, and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
- Do You Need a Landscape Designer for a Residential Landscaping Project?
- “A Dream Come True” – A Review of Harris Landscape Construction
- Using Rock or Wood Mulch in Northern Nevada Landscapes
- The Right Time to Start Your Sprinklers in Reno/Sparks
- Looking for a Reno Landscaper? Start with Company Reputation.
Unsupported get request. Object with ID '17841431314133909' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api
About Harris Landscape Construction
Since 1973, Harris Landscape Construction has emphasized quality and craftsmanship in all of its projects. For all your landscape construction needs in Reno and Sparks, contact HLC today.